Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Finally, four months into the game [千年戦争アイギス]

The game has assigned a difficult level for each stage and after 4 months playing this, money poured in I finished the easiest god level (神級) stage 覚醒の宝珠:怪力少女! 

Not only that later that evening I managed to turn it into a routine and found enough orbs (覚醒の宝珠) to "waken" my prized dragon lady! Now I need to do serious gold farming.

first I got my commander 戦術教官ケイティ at 'N', 
then pirate 伝説の海賊ミネルバ at  'b', then prince 王子 at 'L';
then a melee priest at 'M', and healer 癒し手イーリス at 'j' to support the whole group;
and most importantly my ice mage 白き魔女クロリス at h to stall the enemy and do some magic damages;
 I got my lovely battle healer 背反の癒し手ユーノ at 'e' to support my pirate,
recalled commander from N and add in my dragon lady 竜姫アーニャ at 'K', 
finally with enough action points I place my mage/healer 妖精司教マリウス at 'I'
Lesson learned: save up to 100k and don't spend it.  Plus, starting to appreciate the mage/healer and battle healer too, the flexibility comes in handy.